Jay Hermele, Esq., CIPP/US
In his ninth year of practicing law, Jay Hermele employs an efficient, goal-oriented approach with his clients, emphasizing communication at every turn. Whether the representation involves a contentious business dispute, formation of a new company, or anything in between, Jay is committed to making sure that his clients’ goals are at the forefront of each decision and that they are informed during every step of the process.
Jay is also a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US). The landscape of data privacy and security laws changes rapidly. Jay can help your business ensure that it is handling sensitive information in compliance with applicable laws, and that it is prepared for a data breach.
Off the clock, Jay skis, hikes, and cheers on his beloved Oregon Ducks.
- B.A., University of Oregon (2007)
- J.D., University of Denver Sturm College of Law (2011)
Bar Admissions, Certifications, and Honors
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the District of Wyoming
- U.S. District Court for the District of North Dakota
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US)
- SuperLawyers Rising Star, 2018, 2019, 2020